Monday, January 24, 2011

This Morning's Report


Minus 3.6. It actually went to -3.8 before it started creeping up to the present temperature of 21. The snow squeeks beneath your feet.
So to further establish my geekdom, I made Len help me do the boiling water thrown in the air thing this morning. I just used hot tap water, but it still worked. Looked like a snow machine on a ski slope.
The animals made it through the night. I always worry about Cassandra who is 11 years old, but she was just fine and ready for her feed this morning. Her baby Lottie was also ready to say hello this morning with her whiskers frozen a bit. Her sister Izzy had some frozen whiskers going on too.
These two girls are favorites and will be heading to the Virginia Classic show in March, Mid-Atlantic Alpaca Show in April, and PA Owners and Breeders show in May. I always find myself humming this song whenever I hang out with these two... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG5MT3sCKBg&feature=related



No comments: